Thursday, July 12, 2007

Tag now I'm It!

Tag! Now, I'm it!
I have been tagged by PhillyFarmGirl.
Here are the rules.
Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.
The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. "I can do anything you can do cheaper" I am a thrift shopperholic. I refuse to pay full price for anything and get everything second hand.( I guess it is my way of recycling)
2. I love to watch drama movies (tearjerkers)
3. I am trying to eat healthier and be more conscious about my environment...please recycle.
5. I love to make things that I cannot afford to buy. Like fancy Jewelry and cubbies for my children's closet :)
6. I love to stop lift my head up and enjoy a breeze ( I need lots of air )
7. I love thunderstorms
8. I miss making stained glass

I am sorry Philly farm girl but because I do not have any cyber space friends I guess that I cannot continue the game but at least I wrote 8 things.

No comments:

One's belief in God must come through faith and not because of miracles. "Rebbe Nachman of Breslov"