Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I'll take it off your hands Mama


I was lying in bed when my 5 year old daughter strolls into the room with a bear that looks like a monkey. My older daughter had won it on a trip to Hershey park for me. As she walks in with a look of disgust holding the monkey bear she says to me.."Mama do you want this?" I said to her "Yes, why do you ask that?" She proceeded to tell me that it was an ugly bear and that it's arms were too short and the color is all wrong. Why would I want an ugly monkey such as this, She continued her look of disgust.

I asked her," What do you think I should do with it?"

"Well," she replied," I think you should give it to me....."


No comments:

One's belief in God must come through faith and not because of miracles. "Rebbe Nachman of Breslov"